





Well, we made it back to Arizona fairly uneventfully. Gracie watched Dora on her "baby tv" the whole flight and it took both Marsha and me to keep Noah entertained. We have been having fun catching up with friends and family here! So far Grace has gotten some good Dallas time (her bff) and Noah got a clean bill of health at the cardiologists! It's so fun to watch Dallas and Grace play now that they can communicate. At the park they played "Dora and Diego" (based on one of their favorite shows) and Dallas pretended to rescue Grace from different situations....sooo funny! There were too many park pics to put them all on here, so check out my facebook page to see them all. I am so excited for Steve to come tomorrow...I have been pretty tired. Unfortunately I tried to remedy that today with a triple shot peppermint mocha and now I can't sleep. Blast!
1 comment:
Oh man! Hope that you have a great Thanksgiving and I am glad that his check up was good!!
Post a Comment