We had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas this year here in Mill Valley. Steve's parents and his Grandma Maxine came out from Az and were able to stay in our friend's apt (which was SO nice!) We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day in Sonoma with Chandra's family (INCREDIBLE food!). It was so much fun to watch Grace and Noah. This was the first year that Grace really understood what was happening. Let's just say, now when she gets in trouble she cries "I want Santa!!!" We were that family at church...when they asked the kids who gave the greatest gift of all and all the little voices chimed in "Jesus!" there was one not so quiet voice that yelled "SANTA!!!" Thats our daughter for ya. I can't find the charger to our video camera, so unfortunately we only have a short video taken on my digital camera, but lots of photos! I hope you all had as good of a holiday as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment