Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Mercury rising...
I can't believe it has been over 100 degrees for the past three days...yuck! It's April! What pioneer in his right mind decided to settle here? The only thing I can figure is that they first came in November when it is a balmy 80 degrees, settled, and the spring hit and they said "oh drat" (or whatever terminology they used back then) but it was too late..they were stuck. Thats all the complaining I am going to do for awhile (no guarentees after we hit the 120s) because we do have air conditioning and a great house with plenty of space for the kids to play inside where its cool. The kids, unlike their mother, LOVE the heat. They spend hours every day playing with the hose (probably shouldn't have left the water running for that long on Earth day...hmmm) and in the kiddy pools. Today Grace helped me plant flowers while Noah watered them- we had a small lake in our front yard! I didn't get pics of the flowers- we were all too covered in dirt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fun! look how big he is! Can you video them?! I need to see them, or lets skype soon!
Post a Comment